TrackTime offers Porsche GT3 Cup 991 hire for Spa Francorchamps and other European race tracks.
The GT3 Cup 991 is the latest version of Porsche’s hardcore racecar.
It features a sequential 6-speed gearbox, paddle shift and comes fully factory race prepared.
Straight from the Porsche factory in Stuttgart to the track.
Our Porsche GT3 Cup cars are available for trackdays and numerous racing series.
The 991 Cup can be driven in: Carrera Cups, GT3 Cup Challenge Benelux, Supercar Challenge, VLN, RCN, VdeV, 24h Series, Belcar, etc.
- Factory built race car
- Sequential 6 speed gear box with paddle shift.
- Fully adjustable suspension
- Data logging
- Racing slicks or rain tires included in the price
- Engine: 6 cilinder 3.8 liter boxer engine
- Power: 460 bhp(338 kW)
- Weight: 1200 kg
- Stering: LHD
- Gearbox: Porsche 6 speed sequential dog-type, paddle shift
- Thoroughbred racer
- Easier and faster than a 997 Cup
- Ideal car for experienced driver
- Pure Porsche experience
- Data logging available
Porsche GT3 Cup 991 Rental Prices
|Porsche 991 GT3 Cup||315 Km||Extra Km||Unlimited Km|
|Rental + Insurance||€4995||€26||€7995|
|Rental + Insurance + Fuel||€5395||€27||€8795|
Prices ex VAT. and track entry fee
Included In Price:
- Unlimited amount of laps in track car
- Racing slick or rain tires
- 1 hour of instruction
- Multiple drivers allowed
- Full time technical support at track
- Intro briefing on trackday rules and safety
- Helmet use